BITRUST is a decentralized, easy to use, peer-2-peer cryptocurrency insurance platform based on Ethereum blockchain leveraging smart-contract technology. BITRUST platform will help protect your cryptocurrency value from sudden market drops.
BITRUST objective is to serve retail digital currency investors with an average monthly trading volume of between $100 and $100,000.
BITRUST smart contract can involve two or more counteragents for both those seeking an insurance are Buyers and those willing to insure are called Sellers.
Insurance can be provided for situations, when Buyer places a bid on the BITRUST platform to insure a certain position; for situation with or without certain conditions; Seller may be just one seller or a cluster of sellers.
- 60% of all tokens issued will be allocated to ICO participants.
- 15% of tokens issued will be allocated to the BITRUST team and will be automatically locked for 24 months by smart contract.
- 15% of tokens issued will be allocated to members of the bounty campaign, advisors, and towards ICO campaign costs.
- 10% of all tokens will be automatically locked for 24 months by smart contract as a reserve for further development in the BITRUST platform or Secondary Coin Offering.
- 10% – Operations
- 10% – Legal
- 20% – Sales and marketing
- 60% – Product development
|Mihail Andreyev||Head of Product Development||in|
|Alexey Vinar||Head of Software Development||in|
|Oleg Lupikov||Head of R&D||in|
|Arthur Lots||Head of Operations||in|
|Leon Leschinsky||Head of Strategy||in|
|Arthur Kavinsky||Head of Business Development||in|
|Aleksandr Karev||Head of Marketing||in|
|Denis Radchenko||Head of Recruitment Strategy and HR||in|
|Igor Goldshmidt||Head of QA||in|
50 Broadway, London, SW1H 0RG,